We are living in a world where things like “ Don’t Judge a book by its cover works but not that much. As if the cover of the book is presentable enough, it sells like hotcakes. It doesn’t matter what’s inside that.
Similar is the phenomenon with people nowadays. Everybody wants to look attractive and charming, no matter what it takes. Well, that’s quite reasonable, as we must have to be sufficiently good looking whether we are in professional or personal life. Genuinely its creates that aura that really makes you worthy of everyone’s attention.
To attain the desired look, people from an ordinary human being to celebrities are using different medical ways, no matters whether they confess it or not. It is noticeable when someone does a hair transplant, uses non-surgical hairs, or gets done blepharoplasty, brow lift, laser skin resurfacing, facial implants, lip augmentation, and the hottest procedure today “Butt Augmentation”.
What Liposuction is?
Liposuction is a process of removing unwanted fat from different parts of the body like hips, thighs, belly, buttocks, back, arms, and under the chin of your face. It is a cosmetic procedure done by a plastic or dermatologic surgeon. It is paired with other plastic surgeries like facelift, breast reduction, and tummy tucks. Nowadays it has become a trend because it reduces the hard work of diet and exercise and enhances your look as well.
Can I have a Liposuction?
Yes, It is quite fair to have surgery to enhance your looks but before getting such a process done you must be aware of its pros and cons. Liposuction is basically a surgical process, so it comes with its risk alongside. This time you’ll have to be a bit realistic.
- The foremost thing you must have is good health, as you have to be in a good immune system to face the consequences before and after getting surgical treatment.
- Secondly, you must be within 30% of your ideal body weight.
- Thirdly, you must have firm elastic skin, that molds with surgical requirements.
- Last but not least is you must not have problems with blood flow, heart disease, and diabetes.
If you are sure, that you fulfill the given criteria, go for it. Otherwise being a little patient is far better than being an actual patient. Hope you got it.
Things you must know:
Well, there’s no rocket science in the procedure, once you made up your mind to have liposuction done. Step by step procedure of getting liposuction is given below.
- The first thing to be done in this regard is to consult an authentic and well-reputed surgeon.
- Ask him/her about your goals, expectations, different options available, costs, and risks associated.
- Tell your surgeon about the allergies you have any other medication you are going with if any.
- Start working over the instruction the doctor gives like stop using blood thinners, Pain killers, avoid smoking or alcohol usage, etc.
Where will my liposuction be done?
Liposuction is always done at a surgery center or your doctor’s office. So it’s necessary to know beforehand that the place where you are getting the surgery is legit, accredited, and known for its best result. These are the things you have to figure out yourself, none else will do it for you.
What should I expect?
- You are allowed to go home on the same day the surgery is done. So must have someone with you to drive you home after the surgery.
- The doctor can mark that specific part of the body before doing the surgery, or he can also take photographs or both of the things may be done. These are the things actually for before and after comparison.
- During the surgery, you may have to face the general anesthesia which means you will not awake. You can also be encountered with local anesthesia which means you are in senses but don’t feel any pain.
How long it takes to Recover?
It’s a general but most important question that everyone wants to know before getting liposuction done. The answer is you can have bruising, swelling, and soreness for a few days. Your doctor may also recommend you some dressings to control swellings. Indeed you get back to your normal activities within two to four weeks. So recovery is all about your immune system, the kind of surgery you undergo, and medication that your surgeon recommends.
Conclusively, Liposuction has become a handy tool nowadays to enhance your look without any strenuous efforts, but before getting that done, you must have to consider all the measures given above. Only then it’s possible to get it safely and rightly.