Getting a natural look is not so easy, especially when it comes to hair wigs. You need to contemplate as many options as you can for an original look. Amid all alternatives, lace front wigs are eliciting the attention of the users as it gives a more realistic appearance to a person even than their real hair. These wigs are resonating in the market because of its variants, styles, colors, and above all, the natural appearance that it bestows.
But still, for a beginner or naïve, the situation of picking the right lace front wig is quite perplexing. Besides, a lot of doubts circulate in mind that makes the decision even more intricate.
Well, it’s not that much difficult! Here is the beginners’ guide to wigs, just read out till the end and get all your queries solved regarding lace front wigs!
Briefing of Lace Front Wigs!
Lace front wigs are quite popular beyond any doubt. It appears just like a natural hairline in the front and doesn’t let another person guess that you have worn a wig. It is named as front wig because the lace locates on the front part of the head, and it gets cut off before the installation of the wig. It creates the perfect illusion that these are your real hair and you haven’t worn any wig, that’s why most of people and celebrities prefer wearing it. Besides a realistic look, it gives versatility in styling. You can make half-pony, side pony, and low pony or can use any styling option with these lace front hair wigs.
Do Men Wear Lace Front Wigs?
‘Your real hair can betray you, but the wigs can’t ever,’ so there’s no doubt that men are also wearing lace front wigs. The lace base keeps the hair strands properly and creates the proper impression, and it seems like the wig hair is your hair and coming from the scalp.
These lace front wigs make a natural hairline that begins right from the scalp. The old wigs let the people know that the person has worn a wig, but these lace front wigs create a perfect illusion, and none can even guess you have worn a wig or that’s your real hair.
Though it’s equally true that men’s wigs are not so popular and they don’t prefer anyone knowing that they have worn a wig, women’s wigs, in contrast, are quite popular. Technically, lace wigs give a natural look and remain in its style & shape, so these are also preferred by men.
How are Lace Front Wigs Made?
The lace front wigs are quite popular. These are made quite carefully after considering all things that give a completely original look. Alongside the front hairline, a small lace panel is attached to the wig’s front part. To make the wig look real, the hair strands are sewn by hand in the lace holes.
The whole wig is prepared with stronger material, which doesn’t get tear away easily. It’s quite easy & simple wearing the lace front wigs as these cover the complete scalp area and are pretty stretchy that bestows a completely natural look to the person wearing it.
The finished lace front wig makes an illusion of a seamless hairline.
Which one should I Choose, a 360 Wig, a Lace Front Wig, or a Glueless Full Lace Wig? Which One will Serve the Best Purpose?
To know which one should you pick, firstly, it’s required to know about these wigs. After knowing the difference of full lace wig vs. lace front wig, you can easily pick the right one. The difference usually based on the material used, durability, price, styles to make, and natural look that it bestows. Here’s a brief about lace front wigs, 360 wigs, and glueless full lace wig!
- Lace Front Wigs
Just as the name suggests, lace front wigs have a lace attached entirely by covering the edges. Just before launching the wig to head, the front edges of the wig are cut off to give a complete look. These wigs are usually worn by the celebrities as it gives a natural hair look.
- 360 Lace Wig
It’s almost like a lace front wig, 360 lace wigs cover the entire parameter of the wig. This simply means your hair will look as coming from your scalp even if you make a high ponytail by using it, which is hard to get from other wig types. On the breathable cap, it’s middle portion is sewn by the machine.
- Glueless Full Lace Wig
These wigs are hand-knotted, and as the name suggests, the user doesn’t need any glue to fix it to the head. So, without any glue or tape, it can easily be secured to the head. This wig is known for its convenience and can be preferred for beauty or fashion and not for regular use. As these are worn without tapes or glues, these wigs can be used so easily & quickly. You can do several partings and make any style you want by using these wigs.
Which should you choose?
Well, the decision completely depends upon the hairstyles and needs of the user. Whether you need it for regular use or a specific purpose, you won’t open hair or a ponytail too, and even the price range can also affect your decision. The full lace wigs are expensive than others as it’s quite versatile. Still, you need to consider each aspect deeply before picking one.
Is there any way to Install a Lace Wig without Using Glue? Suggest the way to Install it!
Wig glue can easily damage hair follicles by blocking the pores of the scalp. This ultimately prevents hair growth and recede the hairline more than before. So, to avoid all these after-effects, it’s good to go with other media of installing the lace front wig without glue.
Don’t panic if you don’t have an idea of how to install it! Here we are sharing step by step guide for using it! Before starting, you need to get prepared for it and collect these things:
- A couple of bobby pins
- Wig tape
- Elastic band
- Pre-bleached knots (if required)
Now follow these steps!
- Make the hair flat and smooth, or you can pin it up properly to prepare a subtly foundation to avoid the bulky look.
- The glueless wigs come with combs & clips attached or sewn to it, which can be found above each hair, top of the head, and on the backside. The locations can differ from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Use the wig tape to secure the wig properly to your head. However it’s not as strong as glue, but serves it’s purpose quite well. It can be easily portioned out as it comes in strips. Before applying the wig tape, it’s necessary to check whether the wig fits your head properly along the hairline where you will attach the wig tape. After knowing so, you can start the process.
So you have wig tape, and you know it well, where you need to install the wig. So, it’s better to prepare your skin first for the proper installation of a wig. For this, use an alcohol-soaked cotton ball to wipe along e hairline. Smooth out the whole hair for a proper look, as you have already done in the first step.
Now peel off the protective paper of wig tape and attach it to the hairline where you want to apply the wig. Here put your wig and press (in each area) it for a few seconds.
- If you are not comfortable with tape, then choose an elastic band for it. Its easily available in the market and can be seen in the back area of the wig. It gives a flat look, and it’s good to use if you have bought a big one.
- If the elastic band is also not useful, then you can opt for wig grips. It can be easily & directly use, yet you can make use of clips for its proper installation. These are quite comfortable and comes in velvet-like material.
- As you have applied a glueless lace front wig so you can style it in the way you want by adding curls or ironing it.
Without glue, wearing a wig becomes quite comfortable as you can easily remove it whenever you want, like while sleeping or any other time. Besides, it protects yours from getting damaged from the glue.
How to make the lace wig less itchy and soften while wearing?
People wearing a lace wig usually find it scratchy and itchy most of the time. They start finding more & more ways to itching the head, removing the wig and scratch the head, and so on. It’s quite natural t you will start getting irritated with itchiness of lace wigs. But the good part is, you can get rid of this issue by adopting some simple steps regularly. Here are some tips for that just go through it!
- Purchase a wig that is of high quality. As the general saying, go with quality and don’t compromise on price. Give your time, explore the options, and pick the good quality wig that doesn’t give itchiness further.
- Just like all other things of regular use need maintenance, wigs also need the same care & maintenance. In a poorly managed wig, the hair strands can come out, which becomes a major reason for itchiness. So, brushing, combing, and washing wigs at regular intervals can help in its proper maintenance.
- Cotton or silk wig liner helps in absorbing the moisture and let you feel light all the time.
- You can purchase a fabric softener sheet that can soften the edges. You can rub it over the lace, and eventually, the lace wig becomes quite comfortable in wearing and will not have itchiness as well.
- You can even use organic scalp spray lotion too, which can help you prevent any sort of skin reactions because of glue and overall lace wig.
These remedies can help you get comfortable while wearing the wig and get riddance from the itchiness.
Lace front human hair wigs Canada can make you look beautiful without letting anyone know that you have worn a wig. Lace front wigs Canada bestows you with varied styles, colors, and options. You can pick any one that you think fits you the most.
We hope you got satisfied with our answers to all your queries. Still, if you have any sort of doubts, then feel free to share your concern in the comment section below!
Also, Visit @ Health Gardeners